Sunday 12 October 2014

6 Most Bizarre Plastic Surgery of All Time

Image:Ambro/freedigitalphotos.net


Better late than never, Barka de Salah to all our Muslim friends. Asalamu’alaikun!
That said, let’s jump right into our ship.

I spent time relaxing with a couple of friends on the evening of the second day of Eid-el-kabir celebration. The minutiae of our everyday life in Nigeria formed the main topic of our discussion until I did something. Something really unnecessary but I was bored with all the this-governor-did-that and that-president-is-supposed-to-do-this discussion. So, don’t blame me.

I teased one of the ladies in our mist that she would look more sexy and angelic with a face-lift. O mhen I had turned up a tide so what I did was to sit back and enjoyed the tsunami. It started with her saying some really odd things about cosmetic surgeons and the odd surgical procedures they perform. This later dived into an argument and believe me, I learned a lot from everyone that day (the fun in constructive arguments is unequaled jare but talking sef is not my past time at all. I can easily get bored with too much talk…mz cookie, I will cook you some more…

The world is speedily evolving (rolls up my sleeves) and each time I consider some of the changes the world have seen so far, I start to wonder what the future holds in store for us but I would let the future worry about itself but seriously are you seeing the same thing I am?

Then it was atomic bomb but now we are talking about cobalt and biological bombs which could destroy all life on earth within a twinkling. Then it was bloomers but now it is ‘catapult’, then it was bell-bottom jeans but now it is skinny (pencil) jeans. Please, Nandipha, Miss Sole, Diana, Tosyn, Sophia La Style and Yvonne I stand corrected. (These ladies are actually authorities with everything and anything fashion). So, that said I am sure you will agree with me that new stuffs are being introduced into our world almost every day.

Plastic surgery has been in the news longer than I can imagine and we are very familiar with some of them like nose jobs (rhinoplasty), tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), liposuction, face-lifts, breast and butt augmentation but the recent introduction of some I will share with you in a bit gives me serious indigestion.

I bet you your eyes will light up the way it never had and you know what? It beats me why anybody would pay such price for beauty or attention in the first place but you know I am no judge and if there’s anything I have learned since I stuck my toes into the social media waters it is to be open minded on some topical issues.

      Now take it from me!
  1. Tongue bifurcation- If you have seen the tongue of a snake or some lizards before you will understand what this is all about better. For reasons alien to me, some persons pay oral surgeons to have their tongues split into two equal parts with a laser. After some days of undergoing this procedure they would gain total control of the split tongue and can use them separately. Which means these persons can decide to have one pointing skyward and the other pointing downward. But do you know the interesting part?  Anytime a person decides that he’s done carrying a bifurcated tongue, he could still ask the oral surgeon for a reversal and the tongue will take shape again ASAP. The reason is because the tongue has many blood vessels and thus more of the nutrients, repair factors and oxygen will be carried quickly to the damaged site and it will return to what it used to be.
    picture: sangbleu.com
  2. Horn Implants- yeah, this is happening and some persons have really undergone this procedure. In this procedure, cosmetic surgeons imbed any horn of ones choice and size in the skull. Two persons that have undergone this procedure are Maria Jose Cristerna and Diablo Delenfer. I am waiting for when they would have tail implant to make the name I have chosen for them official.
    picture: Facebook/Maria Cristerna
  3. Third breast implant- One person who claims to have undergone this procedure is Jasmine Tridevil (three devil). According to her, the procedure which cost her $20, 000, involved constructing a breast made from a silicone implant and skin tissue that was cut from her abdomen in the middle of her chest. The story get k-leg but with this I am sure some people would want to give it a try.
    facebook: Jasmine Tridevil
  4. Nose on forehead- You may not believe this but yeah, surgeons could grow noses on foreheads but this time it is for a good reason. If someone was involved in a ghastly accident which caused a serious damage to the nose, the multiple layers of the nose (the outer skin, the cartilage, and the soft lining) could still be reconstructed on the forehead or on the arm and then transplanted back to where it ought to be. But for the period this would last, you would be carrying a nose on your forehead. 
    photo: getty images
  5. Alteration of the palm line- in palmistry, it is believed that one’s future can be foretold by just reading the lines of his palms.  This means that if misfortune is waiting to befall on someone in the future, palmist could tell this by just reading his palms. A man who a palmist has told his future is clouded with misfortune could decide to arrange and rearrange his destiny by paying a cosmetic surgeon to have the lines of his palms changed. This to him means that his destiny has changed. After all “…the violent should take it by force” abi?
  6. Dimple surgery (dimpleplasty) - depending on how you want it, it would only take a cosmetic surgeon 45 minutes to give you either a dimple on one side of your cheek or on both sides. This was not in vogue until people began believing that it accentuates ones beauty or brings good luck when in fact it is a genetically inherited defect in the cheek muscle. So, when next somebody displays his dimples, please ask him where they come from.

I really won’t be surprised if I turn on my TV right now and hear that cosmetic surgeons have successfully implanted a second head on any man.

  • Why do you think people undergo cosmetic surgery?
  • Do you think they are necessary?
  • Which of the surgical procedures, common and bizarre, would you rather subscribe to?
 I will be super excited, as always, to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. Some of this image are shocking and beyond belief. The no 4 one was in the news sometime ago i saw that one. But the rest of them NO NO And the one with 3 brest? #FIXITJESUS.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are very shocking!
      Thanks for stopping by, Sophia.

      Delete
  2. I want to read about the disadvantages of plastic surgery not about this demons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always count on me.
      Been like an aeon, it feels good having you back.

      Delete
  3. Omg very scary pictures! Why one would do that to himself or herself is just beyond me. Clearly, some people revel in the attention that they get - might look cool to them now, but, will it look cool on the next yen years? I don't think so! Btw, the first image is really repulsive. How are you Chris?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am doing fine, Obi m. Though I was naturally indisposed for awhile but I think am good now. Thanks for everything.
      You inspire me a lot...
      May the Lord keep the fountain of His favour and grace alive in you.

      Delete
    2. Good to know you are fine and you are welcome. Thanks so very much and God bless

      Delete
  4. Hehehe talking is good for the soul(says me) and omg that tongue bifurcation stuff is just sickening like why would anyone wanna walk around with that ewww and at the horn ones they want to resemble lucifer abi, nawa it sad what people do for attention because I can't think of any other reason and the girl with 3 books I don't even have a comment for her so she had skin grafted from her belly for that rubbish chai this world oooo, bia maybe this are the people that the book of revelations was describing abi warris all this nonsense surgeries who ever has time for palm surgery no get work or purpose lol I'm say to say (not sorry sha) haaa second head ke abeg o, sad part is it could happen, I would subscribe to waist creation(liposuction) you know that but it would be a waist of time Cuz I will start demanding for my rice and stew in the recover room so let me just stick with the gym

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah...@liposuction. You had better not bothered about it then cuz it would be a huge waste of time and may I add, waste of resources.
      You have a way of putting smiles on my face each time I read your write-ups. What is that called? Hahahaha...
      God bless you, dear.

      Delete
  5. I personally would never go for plastic surgery unless its necessary that is if I have an accident and for health purposes I would it done.

    nandiphame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, I am with you on that one. It's not worth the stress lailai!
      Keep shining and blessing me with beautiful master pieces in your blog.

      Delete
  6. First photo made me puke. OMG

    ReplyDelete

Your visit is highly appreciated...but please have your say.