PublicWellness Group
Impacting Humanity...
Friday, 11 July 2014
Home
»
Health News
» JOB VACANCY
JOB VACANCY
By
Unknown
4:57 am
No comments
Psychiatric Nurse and Clinics Psychologist job at centre for Psychology Medicine.
To apply send CV to:
recruitment@synapseservices.org
. Due 20 August, 2014.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your visit is highly appreciated...but please have your say.
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Hydrocephalus- Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Roona Begum It was heartbreaking reading up a story, five months ago, in dailymail about Roona Begum- a three-year-old hydrocephalus pa...
Bowlegs (Genu Varum) - 10-must-know facts
Image credit: newkneedoc.com Bowleg is a slight deformity by which the legs curve outward. See the picture above. Here are 10 things ...
Publicwellness Is back
It aches my heart just realizing that I have been away for what seems like aeons...How can I explain it, what reason(s) can I give for ...
Trench Mouth
During World War 1 (1914-1918) some of the soldiers at that time who were living in trenches could not take proper care ...
6 Most Bizarre Plastic Surgery of All Time
Image:Ambro/freedigitalphotos.net Better late than never, Barka de Salah to all our Muslim friends. Asalamu’alaikun! That said, l...
Kissing Disease (Mono)
Kissing disease Kissing is one pleasurable thing that cannot be thrown in a trash can come what may happen but, when the issue of life...
Let’s back out a Sec
I beg to take a brief detour from the usual posts here for something I consider imperative. A thing of joy actually. Do I have the ...
6 Basic Tips for a Healthy Heart
I bring you six simple basic tips that will help you maintain a healthy and functional heart. There won’t be need of you...
Archive
Archive
November (1)
April (1)
March (1)
January (5)
August (4)
July (2)
April (1)
January (6)
December (2)
November (7)
October (11)
September (7)
August (8)
July (26)
June (7)
May (1)
April (2)
December (13)
October (19)
PublicWellness Group
Translate
Labels
Amazing Facts
Child Rape
Community Health
Dental Health
Diseases and Conditions
Exclusive Interviews
Eye Care
Health News
Health Tips
Herbal Medicine
Mother and Child
Story Time
Top Commentators
Pages
Home
About Us
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy
Write For Us
Sitemap
Categories
Amazing Facts
Child Rape
Community Health
Dental Health
Diseases and Conditions
Exclusive Interviews
Eye Care
Health News
Health Tips
Herbal Medicine
Mother and Child
Story Time
Search PWG
My Blog List
pwg
Sleep Apnea- Dealing with the Disorder
9 years ago
Yours Truly
Just thought I would share with you!
10 years ago
Welcome to PublicWellness
5 GREAT WAYS TO MINIMIZE SNORING
10 years ago
Recent Posts
Loading...
Recent Comments
Our Bestsellers
EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE
Hydrocephalus- Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
PID and Cervical cancer- Things every woman must know.
When Shower Turns Sour
5 Awesome Truths About the Human Body
Alexa Rank
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your visit is highly appreciated...but please have your say.